Switch between open applications in full screen mode with Zephyr. This tweak allows you to multitask management from an open application by dragging your finger across the screen of your iDevice to switch to another open application, all in full screen mode. Tweak only compatible iOS 5.x.
Compatible with: iOS 5.x
Cydia Repository: BigBoss
Dependence: MobileSubstrate, preferenceloader, firmware (> = 5.0)
Price: $ 2.99
ChaneLog Zephyr v1.0.1-1:
- Option to require More than one finger to use a gesture.
- Option to disable keyboard When IS showing.
- Option to disable in Cut the Rope, Words with Friends.
- (Remember, it’s disabled in landscape so MOST games (Fruit Ninja, Flight Control, etc.) Already work great!)
- Fix issues with visual app switcher swipe gesture.
- Fix bugs with Various Notification Center.
How to Use Zephyr on Iphone / Ipod / Ipad:
Go to the Settings menu of your iDevice to configure the tweak.
The “Bottom Up from” lets you view the multitasking bar by sliding your finger from the bottom of the screen up.
The “Left or Right Edges” allows you to disable multitasking management in full screen while retaining the bar display multitasking by sliding your finger from the bottom of the screen up.
From v1.0.1-1, option to configure the number of fingers to slide on the screen and switch to an open application, is no longer in conflict with an action via Activator (on the bottom of the screen).
Option to disable the keyboard display, option to disable Zephyr in some applications.
When you have multiple open applications (compatible multitasking), from an open application, simply slide your finger from left to right or vice versa to switch between open applications.
some bug is still present in certain application open!