we will introduce steps to run Metro UI to run windows 8 on your iPad , and we will post a video view the interface of windows 8 on iPad using Metro UI.According to AppAdvice
First you will need:
- Windows 8 installed on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad – Download it from HERE for $19.99
How to try Windows 8 Metro UI on iPad:
- Install Windows 8 developer edition on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Download Splashtop Remote Desktop iPad app.
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 – Download from HERE
- Set up Splashtop Streamer on your computer and set a your password.
- Run Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad
- When your computer appears, select it
That’s it, Enjoy Metro UI on your iPad.
[via Limera1n]Mohamed Sabry on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.