We remind you that the latest version of Redsn0w causes an unstable jailbreak for iPhone 3G iOS 4.1.
You can make a jailbreak your iPhone 4.1 with sub iOS version of PwnageTool amended.
For Mac users only. For Windows users, use the custom iOS 4.1.
Add download links iOS customize 4.1 jailbroken by readers.
- IPhone 3G only.
- iOS 4.1 for iPhone 3G.
- iTunes v10.0 or earlier version
- Official PwnageTool 4.0.1.
- The file iPhone1, 2_4.1_8B117.bundle_v0.zip.
- Open ssl and Open ssh file in debs.
- Right click on the PwnageTool software on your desktop.
- Then click on “Show Package Contents“
- Go to Contents / Resources / FirmwareBundles /
- Then copy the fichieriPhone1, 2_4.1_8B117.bundle_v0.zip
You have thus preserved the baseband version of your iPhone unlocked for use Ultrasn0w via Cydia inconsistent iOS 4.1.
Download Custom iPhone 3G jailbroken iOS 4.1
- IPhone1, 2_4.1_8B117_Custom_Restore.ipsw by vankemenade.
- IPhone1, 2_4.1_8B117_Custom_Restore.ipsw by db.
- The restoration of the custom seems a jailbreak with jalbreakMe.
- It seems possible to restore the custom from the official version 4.1 on your iPhone 3G.
- Launch iTunes v10.0 or old version.
- Click SHIFT + Restore (Windows)
- If this does not work, go into DFU mode or Recovery before starting the restoration.
- Give him the custom jailbreak iOS 4.1
- After restoring your custom, finish installing Cydia