This utility will allow you to resolve, may be some errors 1015, 16xx encountered when restoring a firmware downgrade the firmware to the iOS 4 3.1.3 or 3.1.2, exit the loop mode when you ‘re stuck on the apple.
There are other software like easyRecovry test too or with our Post Here
or our Full Guide : Downgrade iOS 4 iPhone 3GS, 3G and iPod touch to iPhone 3.1.3 / 3.1.2 ( video )
This concerns particularly those with 3G iPhones and iPod Touch 3G.
- ITunes 9.1.1 or older version of iTunes.
- Downgrade iTunes 9.2 in case.
- Net.Framework 4.0
- RecBoot (Windows) – RecBoot (Mac)
Windows Vista and Seven.
- Right click on RecBoot.exe
- Develop fitness for XP SP3 in the property and run as administrator.
iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 3G
- Windows: go to the menu and then Start the Run.
- Go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc hosts
- For Mac: / etc / hosts
- You must modify the hosts file with notepad.
- On the last line, add: or 184.108.40.206 gs.apple.com 220.127.116.11 gs.apple.com
- Save and close the file.
- Connect your iDevice iTunes.
- Switching to DFU mode
- Restore an old firmware.
- SHIFT + RESTORE (ALT + RESTORE Mac user) and give him the firmware.
- Wait error 1015 or other …
- Launch RecBoot.exe
The goal is to force the installation of the firmware you are trying to restore, testing or if you have a 16xx error when restoring a custom firmware.
Please test this way and give me your comments about it or give your thanks only by Retweet.
You may also like :
- How to jailbreak ios 4 on windows by sn0wbreez 1.6 ( 22 pics + video Guide )
- TinyUmbrella : Save Your iOS 4.0 SHSH Blobs
- Tutorial to downgrading iTunes 9.2 to 9.1.1 ( windows – Mac )
- How to use Ultrasn0w 0.93 to Unlock all iPhone versions / all Baseband ( complete Guide )
- Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.0] ( Complete Guide )
- Jailbreak iOS 4 Final Version on iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G Using Redsn0w 0.9.5b5-3
- Unlock 05.12.01 Baseband on iPhone 3.1.3